Beltone Hearing Aid Center - Chambersburg, PA Office
HOURS SUBJECT TO CHANGE - PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM
|Monday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
Conveniently located inside Kerrstown Square in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. Our Chambersburg, PA office is ideal for patients living in and around the Chambersburg and Scotland areas.
Plenty of off-street parking available. Use the side entrance and then make a left down the hall on the first floor.
Hearing Care Services We Offer in Chambersburg
At Beltone, we offer one of the most customer-friendly hearing aid centers in Chambersburg, PA. We’ve created a warm, caring and inviting atmosphere where you can interact with us and discover the best ways to improve your hearing. We not only offer the best hearing aids, but we also provide personalized service to meet your unique needs.
Why Is Beltone the Best Hearing Test Center in Chambersburg, PA?
For more than 75 years, Beltone has been the leading brand for hearing aid technology in North America. We use the latest diagnostic tools to deliver top-notch hearing screening before recommending the most suitable device to improve your hearing. We also offer a wide variety of hearing aids to cater to all types of hearing impairments. Plus, our devices are backed by our unmatched 5-year warranty, and we give you a lifetime of free batteries.
What to Expect After Visiting Our Beltone Hearing Aid Store in Chambersburg
When you use one of our top-notch hearing aids, you’ll notice these changes:
- Hearing will improve dramatically
- Ability to distinguish various sound frequencies and appreciate the sounds of nature will be restored
- Mood will improve because of your ability to hear clearly
- Productivity at work and home will take a new turn
- Capacity to rebuild relationships with people in your neighborhood, church and community will be established
- Watching TV and listening to your favorite songs will once again be rewarding and fulfilling
- Enjoy relief from symptoms of ear conditions like tinnitus
- Receive the best after-sales care and service with BelCare™ — our unique follow-up care program
Book a free hearing evaluation at our Chambersburg, PA Beltone hearing aid center to enjoy friendly, personalized service that’ll meet your needs.
Hearing Instrument Specialist
Leigh has been helping people improve their hearing for over 12 years. He has been licensed to dispense hearing aids in Pennsylvania since 2004. Leigh has also held licenses in Maryland and Virginia. He is Board Certified by the National Board for Certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences. Since being licensed, Leigh has accumulated over 250 continuing education hours.
Get in touch with us!
Please send any questions, comments, or appointment requests and we will get back to your shortly. We’d love to hear what you think!