10 Warning Signs of Hearing Loss
If you experience these warning signs repeatedly or in combination, they may indicate a hearing loss.
- People seem to mumble more frequently.
- You experience ringing in your ears.
- You often ask people to repeat themselves.
- Your family complains that you play the radio or TV too loudly.
- You no longer hear normal household sounds, such as the dripping of a faucet or the ringing of a doorbell.
- You have difficulty understanding a conversation when in a large group or crowd.
- You have trouble understanding all the words in a conversation.
- You find telephone conversation increasingly difficult.
- You have trouble hearing when your back is turned to the speaker.
- You have been told you speak too loudly.
To find out more, call your nearest Beltone Hearing Care Center to schedule a hearing screening. Find Location
Get in touch with us!
Please send any questions, comments, or appointment requests and we will get back to your shortly. We’d love to hear what you think!