Beltone @ Home
On-site Hearing Care and Concierge Service for 55+ Communities
- Educational Seminars for Residents and Family Members
- Hearing Screenings
- Otoscopic Exams
- Regular Maintenance for Residents with Hearing Aids
- Monthly Scheduled Visits
- Health Fairs
- Community Clinics
- Wellness Events
- Repair Pick-up and Delivery
- CapTel Phones (Captioning & Amplified Phones)
- Adams County
- Cumberland County
- Dauphin County
- Franklin County
- Fulton County
- Juniata County
- Perry County
- York County
Beltone Hearing Aid Center is currently setting up partnerships with the senior living communities in the following Pennsylvania counties.
Beltone @ Home helps to identify patients with untreated hearing loss and educate on the effects that could occur if not treated.
- 1 in 10 Americans suffer from Hearing Loss.
- 54% of older people suffer from Hearing Loss.
- 90% of people over the age of 80 suffer from Hearing Loss.
- Untreated hearing loss can lead to Isolation and Depression.
- People with Diabetes have higher instances of Hearing Loss.
- People with a greater degree of Hearing Loss are at a higher risk for Dementia.
- People with mild to moderate hearing loss are 300% more likely to have a fall.
- Individuals with cardiovascular disorders may be more prone to hearing loss and therefore in need of hearing evaluations.
We understand that hearing loss is a sensitive subject for some and is often ignored for many reasons. So many have been misinformed or simply do not want to accept that there is a problem. By providing information along with a regular presence, our familiar faces will encourage questions, provide answers, and bring solutions for your residents.
If you believe we could be a value added service for your community please fill out the form below.