Kirkland Signature KS7 vs Beltone
Kirkland Signature KS7 Comparison
Recently, Costco unveiled the latest Kirkland Signature hearing aids, KS7. While customers who end up purchasing at Costco may value price above quality and service, below is what makes Beltones better than the Kirkland Signature hearing aids, manufactured by Rexton.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Beltone Hearing Aids:
1. Sound processing: Beltone’s RAPID signal processing models the natural frequency resolution of the cochlea, providing top rated sound quality.
2. Noise reduction: Beltone’s Sound Cleaner Pro better optimizes the noise reduction per band to provide better comfort in noisy environments.
3. Automatic Directionality: Beltone’s Cross-Link Directionality with Sound ID constantly monitors the sound environment to automatically adjust the directionality settings. This gives the patient cues to focus on speech without losing the ambient sounds and enrich their listening experience.
4. MFi direct connectivity: Beltone offers Made-for-iPhone for direct streaming to the patient’s hearing aids. This is not available with Rexton.
5. Wireless technology: Beltone can wirelessly connect to the complete line of Direct-Line wireless accessories. Rexton requires an intermediary device for connectivity.
Kirkland Signature hearing aids are not manufactured by any company associated with GN Hearing, a global leader in intelligent audio solutions. The KS7 is not comparable to Beltone Legend 17’s or any other Beltone product. Order a non-working hearing aid sample for free.
Added value and service provided by Beltone PA Hearing Aid Centers:
- Unlimited visits for the life of the hearing aid nationwide
- Free annual screenings
- 2-year hearing loss protection
- Up to a 5-year warranty
- Loaner Program
- Free batteries for life of the aid
- Up to 4 years of 24/7/365 Concierge Service
- Other special perks customized to patients for premier experience